Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Tigers vs. Ducks
So I admit, I didn't stay up last night to watch the entire NCAA champtionship football game that pitted the Auburn Tigers against the Oregon Ducks. I turned in shortly after the second half was underway. However, Bobby did...and upon turning in after midnight, he said he was glad he stayed up as Auburn pulled off an amazing win in the game's final seconds. With two undefeated teams, the game was predicted to be a good one...and in the end, it lived up to its pre-game hype. Upon watching the highlights on ESPN this morning, the game proved to include all a championship football game should: big plays, touchdowns, turnovers, a safety, two (yes 2!) 2-point conversions, an Oregon touchdown with 10 seconds remaining to tie the game at 19 and Auburn's game winning field goal with 2 seconds left to win 22-19. What a game!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment