- He most frequently signs ball, milk, bird, hot, dog, please, sleepy, bath, diaper, book
- One of his new signs is strawberry
- He says hot, dog, bird, poppy/papere, school, ba (what the sheep says), brother, thompson, book
- He loves homemade smoothies...so much so that he know where the blender is!
- He enjoys drinking through a straw
- He discovered hand gel and apparently knew to rub it between his hands
- He points at what he wants, saying "dis". And when pointing with his index finger, he bounces it up and down, so we ca it the "flutter finger"
- If we don't understand what he wants, we can put him on the floor and say "show me" and he'll guide us to exactly what he wants
- He loves reading time! He'll pick up a book, bring it to us and plop down in our lap
- He still loves the water, especially bath/shower time
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes
I can't seem to blog fast enough for the changes William demonstrates daily. I was flabbergasted this afternoon when turning onto the driveway at Thompson's school to pick him up, William signed (two claps) and tried to say "school". I mean...really?! Bobby and I are continually fascinated to see how much he comprehends given his age. To highlight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment