I'm stepping out a bit into the unknown with the creation and launch of this blogspot. After a year of monthly photo albums capturing Thompson's first year, I decided that to continue on would be asking a lot of myself. (But don't get me wrong, we'll still be taking lots of pictures and have them ready to send at your request.)
This blogspot will replace the monthly photo albums and provide you with a more frequent "snapshot" (be it pictures, news or both) of what's going on with the entire Jones family. On behalf of us all, I hope you are better able to "keep up with the Joneses".
I also want to take this moment to acknowledge and thank two friends whose blogspots were the inspiration for me to undertake this endeavor. Julia Mook and Angie Austin, thank you.
Enjoy!
Friday, December 8, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Also, anyone who has myspace, come and be my friend: www.myspace.com/punkash78
Well, let's see some pictures of the best nephew in the world. THE JONESES RULE!!
I knew it was only a matter of time that the family was going to have their own blog. Pleased to see that Ash beat me to the punch and we look forward to seeing everyone in Cashiers over Christmas.
Looks like yall are doing well! Glad to hear it! (My wife is currently setting up our blog here this month!). I'll send you a Burney update soon. Quick news for yall though: next year we could be parents for the first time! Have a wonderful Christimas with your family. Love yall much - J.D. and Leifie (Oh, by the way, Thompson is such a cuty!!)
Wow, the "blog-o-sphere" just got bigger. Who knew the Joneses were so 2007!!! Can't wait to keep up with it!
Post a Comment