Saturday, December 16, 2006

Turning One Has Never Been More Fun!

Family and friends joined me this afternoon in celebrating my first birthday! I heard mommy and daddy say that they had a house full, but I say, the more the merrier! Among the guests were my "old" friends Mary Rose, Ansley and Walker as well as "new" friend Elly who helped me celebrate.

The most memorable moment of the party was the cake. Mommy made me a very special mini red velvet cake. Mommy and daddy have been teaching me "hot", so when I saw the candle, I knew "no touch". Once the candle was out, I wanted to touch the cake, but thought I couldn't because it was hot. After a few frustrating moments, daddy was able to slip a bit of icing on my tongue, and as you say, that's all she wrote. Needless to say, I love red velvet cake!





No comments: