Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Farewell Mullet

Yesterday afternoon, mommy and daddy took me for my first haircut. With a "party" in the back and hair touching my nose in the front, I'd say it was time. (Not to mention that this past weekend I was mistaken three times for a girl!) Of course, daddy was ready for me to lose my locks months ago, but mommy wanted me to hang onto them as long as possible. She knew once my hair was cut, I'd not longer look like her baby boy, but rather her little boy.
They took me to De Legge European Salon and let their friend Tina do the honors. As you can see, she did a great job and I think she had the most fun of us all. (Hats off to mommy and daddy as well. They did an outstanding job of finding interesting ways to keep me occupied while Tina cut and trimmed away.)



 

1 comment:

julia said...

he is a handsome baby and still looks like one! love it!