skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Things to Remember
I know I've blogged recently about different things Thompson and William have done and/or accomplished recently. However, there still seems to be so many other blog-worthy things I've forgotten. So...
Thompson's tenure at Nativity Preschool is drawing to a close with only a week to go. We are headed to his Spring Program this evening. It's hard to believe he'll start Kindergarten in the fall! He is full of funny anecdotes and thoughts, so to highlight a few of the more recent ones...
- After getting dressed Mother's Day morning, I told him he looked handsome, and he said, " I look like a million bucks". My response, "Yes you do". To which he responds, "Daddy told me so."
- After watching Bobby put on his sport coat for church, Thompson said, "Daddy, you have on your work coat."
- Yesterday he was curious what would happen if everyone in the world died at the same time. The question caught me off guard and of course the first thing I thought is that Jesus must be back!
As for William...he's working on more teeth. He'd been holding steady at 8 for a long time and now his first year top molars are through. It took over a month, and the bottom two are bulging and about to breakthrough. He's finally got some hair, and blondish at that! His complexion is definitely from the my genes as he is already tanning from playing outside. I often look at his hands, think they are dirty, only to realize it is his skin browning. Lucky fella! Not surprisingly, he's learning more words and their corresponding signs; and starting to put words together to form 2-3 word sentences. Like his brother, he's beginning to distinguish between the various types of vehicles and construction equipment (dump truck, bulldozer, garbage truck, school bus, fire truck {aka nee-nah nee-nah}, tractor, etc.) He loves being outside. Doesn't like returning inside. Is getting better about having his diaper changed. Dislikes getting his teeth brushed. Likes to hide things behind his head/neck when riding in the car and giggles when you ask him where things have gone. Loves his milk. Has learned how to climb up on the barstool and into his booster chair. Remembers far more than we give him credit for...and so much more!
No comments:
Post a Comment