Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Early Potty Training???
In an attempt to help diaper rash WY got earlier today, I took his pants and diaper off this afternoon to let his little red tush breathe as he played in Annie and Poppy's carport and driveway. As he and T were playing, he kept lifting his shirt up and looking down as if something were to happen. So I said, "Can you make pee-pee come out?" He looked, took his stance with bent knees, and lo-and-behold, out came pee-pee. Needless to say, I was shocked! I think William was so proud of himself so he kept walking around, pulling up his shirt, stopping, I'd ask him the question and he'd pee. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not nearly ready to conquer potty training, but perhaps this is a sign it'll come easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment