Monday, September 20, 2010

Beach Morning #2

We are in for a great week weather-wise. While William napped this morning, Thompson and I enjoyed playing outside. After nearly an hour of jumping the breakers and riding the waves, we hit the sand where we dug two diggers and constructed an elaborate speed bump system. And once William hit the beach, his facial expressions confirmed that he loves the water. (I'll hope to capture some good water pictures in the coming days.)

Thompson and William are two of five grandchildren here this week...all grandsons I might add. Thompson is the oldest, followed by Andy (3), Jackson (14 mos), William (10 mos) and David (6 mos). Stay tuned for a group photo. Anyways, Thompson has been excited to have Andy as a playmate and, as you can imagine, has been trying to convince Andy it is fun to play Star Wars. This morning while pretending to be Luke Skywalker, Thompson made his light-saber sound effects and then said to Andy, "I'm going to cut you" to which Andy replied "I'm not paper" and continued on his way. Too funny!

No comments: