Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Snow in October?

Why not? We awoke this morning to a flurry of snow...what a surprise! I can't think of the last time, if ever, that I've known it to snow in NC in October. Anyways, both the snow and winds picked up around mid-morning for about an hour and created quite the winter wonderland. It's still chilly and breezy, the but snow has finally stopped and the sun is out.

In other news...We have seen our parents within the past four days, so that's been special for all of us. Bobby's new position with The Palmer Group continues to go well. He is gearing up for another post-season softball game tonight. If they win, then they'll play in the finals later this week. Thompson has been busy practicing his song for his school's Fall Program on Thursday and anxiously awaiting Friday's Halloween festivities. (If we get lucky, we may be able to capture video for you!) He got to wear his Halloween outfit to school today and will showcase it tonight at Kindermusik as well. Stay tuned for pictures!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Amazing! I bet it was a beautiful surprise! :) I was hoping for some here in the foothills but didn't get any this time.
Hope you are enjoying your week!
~Julie D.