Monday, June 11, 2012

William-isms

William remains a walking-talking barrel of hysterical ramblings.  So, before I forget them, here are a few...
--he's still requesting "hug-kiss-nose kiss" when we leave him at church, school, child care at the gym, in his crib, etc.
--"when I get bigger I jump off diving board like Thompson. five times"
--when putting him down for nap and bed..."you go sleepy time too (yes) and dad go sleepy time (yes) ok"
--"be wery careful. don't touch my two {holding up both index fingers} hats"
--"I 'member my dog (you do?) yea. I wuv my dog (you do?) in the whole world"
--during nightly prayer time..."I fankful dat{fill in the blank} also fankful dat{fill in the blank} [repeat] amen"
--seeing the small bike with pedals..."this is way awesome"
--"let's do it"
--"I'm wooking at somefing"
--"my brover Thompson"
--"I go put it in my secret hiding pwace"
--"don't move. stay wight dere.  i be wight back."

No comments: