This weekend marked my 15th college reunion. Where has the time gone?! It's hard to believe 15 years can go by so quickly...and while many things have changed, many things have remained much the same. In reflecting on the weekend, I'd speculate nearly half (if not more) of my classmates returned to commemorate the occasion. It was great to see everyone and hear what everyone is doing...a myriad of great things I must tell you!
Over the past decade and a half, I've been blessed to have remained connected and close to several of my "sisters". Our goal has been to plan an annual "Salem Sisters" weekend. And for 2012 - reunion weekend was it. I was joined by Holly, Heidi, Marlene and Jeanne. We missed my roommate Catherine, who had a wedding to attend; Caroline, who gave birth to Harrison a week ago; Morgan, who was busy with her family; and Angie, who had a special trip planned with her sister. We had a great time (and always do when we get together!) catching up, talking (imagine that!?), laughing hard, reflecting on life, marriage, parenting, etc. and just enjoying each others' company. And while it was a quick weekend, it was rejuvenating for each of us. Now to beginning planning our 2013 get-together!
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment