It seems like each day William gives us another reason to laugh and so before mommy-brain settles in too bad, I wanted to write down those "things to remember" about WY at 26 months. (I'm sure I've forgotten some!)
...gets up during amost every meal to "give hug-kiss-nose kiss"
...frequently says "oh, nice" "pretty funny" and "pretty cool"
...has a unique way of pronouncing "tonight" - with emphasis on the "to" sounding like "ta"
...enjoys hanging like a monkey from my left hip
...prayer time in Thompson's room with him picking the order
...bedtime routine of singing "Jesus Loves Me" followed by the "ABC's"
...can count down from 10 to 1
...requests music to be played loud in the car - "play louder mom" (somehow he knows when I haven't reached volume level 8 yet)
...remains a creature of habit
...give hugs to T and daddy before they leave for school and work
...loves taking showers (and baths)
...has staked the brown leather chair in the living room as "his" chair
...favorite show is Team Umizoomi
...favorite songs are "Call to Me" and "Out of the Mud", both by Seeds Family Worship
...loves riding his scooter and has mastered the brake
...has amazing hand-eye coordination, especially when it comes to swinging a tennis racket
...likes to run and tell us he is exercising
...is methodical in how all of the stuffed animals and books are placed in his crib before going to sleep and requests "cover me up"
..."mom" has transitioned to "momma"
...is a home-body, often asking to "go home" when we are out and about running arrands
...like PB&J sandwiches "peanut butter and jelly, that's what I like in my belly"
...loves wearing comfy pants (just like Thompson) and his pajamas
Friday, February 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment