Wednesday, October 20, 2010

October Updates

Lots of "little" things have transpried recently, so to summarize...
  • For the past couple months, I think we say "William could walk any day" daily...and that's still the case. He has recently started letting go with one hand and reaching with his alternate hand for something else.
  • Dobson is doing great...and thankfully so as he was a guest pet for Thompson's class yesterday. T's class is learning about pets this week so families were invited to bring their pets to school.
  • I enjoyed a lovely weekend in Charlotte this past weekend with several of my "Salem Sisters". We're all moms now, so to be able to take of the daily "mommy" hat for a couple days was rejuventating. The good news, Bobby and the boys survived and while he knew the demands of motherhood, Daddy admitted he might not have been fully prepared for all that transpires under our roof while he is at work.


  • William is cutting more teeth. He's been holding steady at 3, but yesterday I noticed 3 more working their way through his gums.
  • Finally, I had to include the pictures below. As many may recall, we referred to Thompson as "peanut" and he had his own personalized shirt. Well, a couple weeks ago I found William his own t-shirt.

No comments: