Monday, May 24, 2010

The Things Daddies Do

While in Cashiers this weekend, Bobby entered the ranks the fathers before him, Pa-pere included, who go to great lengths for their children. Yes, he made his way down Grimshawes with Thompson.

Grimshawes, better know to the Harrelson family as "Sliding Rock", is a natural waterslide and favorite destination for summertime fun. Avery and Graham spent countless summers sliding, splashing and playing in the river with family and friends. And I am certain we will find ourselves along the shores of Grimshawes for many more summers to come.

And let's not forget William...while he didn't go sliding, we dipped his toes in the water. However, one of his highlights from the weekend was hiking along the Chattooga River Trail in the backpack.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have a picture of Jimbo, Alan, me & you at that same waterfall a long time ago! I think after our senior year of high school! Good summer!