Avery Thanks for the Christmas card. How cute!!!! Hope every one is doing well. We have the flu. I really hope to see the baby but this is not a good time. Let me know when you want to start to meet again. Hope you guys have a great Holiday and enjoy your family and friends. I miss seeing you!!! Penny
we love spending time with family and friends, playing, laughing, reading, biking, traveling, watching Thompson and William discover the world around them, and most importantly, walking with God
1 comment:
Avery Thanks for the Christmas card. How cute!!!! Hope every one is doing well. We have the flu. I really hope to see the baby but this is not a good time. Let me know when you want to start to meet again. Hope you guys have a great Holiday and enjoy your family and friends. I miss seeing you!!! Penny
Post a Comment