Friday, October 30, 2009

Baby J Update - Week 36

This morning marked the beginning of our weekly visits to the OB until Baby Jones's birth. My blood pressure remains healthy (112/80) so no mandatory bed rest needed, which is quite unlike my pregnancy with Thompson. I also got the swine flu/H1N1 vaccination this morning, so I'm glad to have that done so there is less to worry about this flu season with an infant.

With Thompson born at 37 weeks, I'm a bit apprehensive as to what to expect in the coming weeks. I learned I'm dilated 3 cm, which was quite a surprise. Our doctor seems to think Baby Jones will make his/her entry early, but as we know, only time will tell. Stay tuned...the end of this chapter and the beginning of a new one is in sight!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

We are very excited for you all! I hope all goes well in the coming weeks. Can't wait to see pictures of baby Jones!