Not too long before the end of "quiet time" yesterday afternoon I noticed that there was no sound coming from Thompson's room...which led me to wonder if he had (for the first time) decided to take a nap on his new bed. My assumption was partly true: a nap...yes, on his bed...no, but right beside it! By the time I returned from obtaining the camera he was beginning to wake up, but this picture give you an idea nonetheless.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Worn Out
Not too long before the end of "quiet time" yesterday afternoon I noticed that there was no sound coming from Thompson's room...which led me to wonder if he had (for the first time) decided to take a nap on his new bed. My assumption was partly true: a nap...yes, on his bed...no, but right beside it! By the time I returned from obtaining the camera he was beginning to wake up, but this picture give you an idea nonetheless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
too funny!!! hope the bed transition continues to progress!!
Post a Comment