Tuesday, June 12, 2007

On the road again...

This past weekend Thompson and I hit the road again, this time for Greensboro. (Poor daddy, he had to stay home to work.) On Saturday, my college girlfriends and I hosted a baby shower luncheon at Grandover for Heidi, one of our "Salem Sisters" who is expecting triplets. Ma-mere, Pa-pere and Thompson spent the morning together and went to the Natural Science Center where they saw lots of animals. From what I've been told, Thompson was most fascinated with and amused by the lizards and their long tongues. Saturday evening found Thompson and me at our very first Greensboro Grasshoppers baseball game. He loved every aspect of the game - the music, mascots, balls, food and fireworks - with the exception of meeting the mascots up-close-and-personal. (I think they were fun to observe from a distance, but too overwhelming when standing right beside him.) Enjoy the pictures!







No comments: