Exceptional customer service is hard to come-by these days. And having had an outstanding experience recently, I felt obligated to share.
Long story short...Bobby ordered sheets and had them monogrammed for me for Christmas. Upon arrival, the color did not match the color shown on the website and the monogram was incorrect. I contacted the customer service department to see how they could remedy the problem. After no progress with the representative and her supervisor (who, I will add, responded as expected within the scope of their positions - monogrammed items are non-returnable), I wrote a letter to the company's President and CEO.
Upon receipt of my letter, a woman from the President's office contacted me to apologize for the complications and to see how they could best resolve the problem. She acknowledged the discrepancy with respect to the color shown on-line. Furthermore, she took the time to look at their website and listen to my suggestions as to how they could streamline and better detail the mongramming instructions in hope of better serving their current and future customers. To this end, she indicated that she would forward these recommendations to their website department.
I know you are anxious to learn of the company, and it gives me great pleasure to endorse and recommend Frontgate at the present time.
Friday, January 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment